As there continues to be numerous accidents and some fatalities on the Reeks please ensure you are adequately prepared for your walk.
- Check the weather forecast (www.met.ie/forecasts)
- Wear appropriate footwear
- Wear appropriate clothing, i.e. rain gear, warm clothes, hat & gloves
- Try to avoid walking alone
- Always bring a mobile phone
- Tell someone where you are planning to go walking and the approximate time you intend to return
Download our leaflet with further advice.
For more information please visit www.kerrymountainrescue.ie